CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

so the funniest thing just happened just now.

i met my sister near her office.. at milennia walk. and then suddenly i saw my friend.
my friend and i exchanged a couple of words, before he asked my sister where is the fastest place to get a cab. so they were both checking each other out. and........ so my friend thinks that my sister is hot and gorgeous. and my sister thinks that my friend is hot.... and very cute. hahahaha. cant believe it doode.

so im at kimseng now. going downstairs for awhile later. which is zouk! hahaha. and on friday we're clubbing again cos cat wants to! and on saturday we are going to chinablack cos its the pimpdaddy's birthday!! haha. shit been ages since i clubbed so many times in a week. but nothing can beat the intoxicated last week of 2004 i had.

party on the 14th march. r&b and top40s assured all night.
jugs going at only $15 and all bottles at a promotion price of $128 nett.
cover charge at $15, inclusive of one drink.
gotham penthouse, one of the hottest and posh night spots in town.
sms me? 94359602

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home